Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Little Preview...

I have a passion for seeing anything live - be it music, a speaker, a dance, etc... I am not one to jump in and join, but have always had an appreciation for watching the action and the craft of the talent to do what is being projected in front of me.

Therefore, since moving to New York over a year ago... I have actively grabbed any opportunity to see a Broadway show or play, et. al. Note that I do not have any singing talent or an acting bone within me - BUT I proudly am a sister to two musically-inclined pianists and singers, which is why I can keep up with the best of them when talking "shows".

That being said, please enjoy this blog where I will capture the memory of the shows I attend - this will start with some outdated news, but nonetheless, share and share, I will do!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment